welcome

this is my blog. not yours.
haters to the left.
this blog is where i put my craziness and my randomness.
enjoy.

twitter


messages



Rewind


Credits
basecode: stephanie
edited by: yours truly





A domain + draft blogger. :)

Monday, October 26, 2009

This is one of the best days of my life. :D My mom bought me a domain. I never really expected her to, I just tried... So I was bored a while ago, and I wanted a domain name. I wanted littlemissbrightside but later found out it was already taken... Anyways, I texted my mom asking if she could buy me a domain. She said later na, busy pa ako. 

Which is "Later, I'm still busy." in English. So I replied saying 'okay'. When she got home, I was nahihiya to ask her, but then I said to myself, it's now or never. So I asked, "Ma, can you buy it na?"

She replied to me, asking what a domain was. I explained it to her. So she asked my how to buy it, I was like o.o omg yay. Then I tried out names, until coming up with dollequin, which is doll + mannequin in one. :) I think it's cute. Then there... we bought it. :D

I got stressed out with finding a host, but luckily, Ate Cynna went online and she saw my tweet about dollequin. She said "oooh, site mo sis?"

I replied: "Yes ate. :) Pero I need a host. :( Can you host me?"
She said: "sure! nabili mo na ba?"
I said: "Yes ate."

She then told me she'll do it tomorrow since she's still studying how to host domains. I'll be her first hostee ever! I am so excited. :) I've wanted a domain since last year, December. :D I am so happy. \:D/ I never expected my mom to say yes. She'd normally say it's a waste of money, but omg. :D

Anyways, I'm officially using draft blogger. :) I used it also before, but I wanted the old one back.. But now I like this one even better. :"> So yeah, tomorrow is our United Nation's Day. :D I got my costume, and it's purple and green and white. :)) Our country is China. :D :D

My brother's country is France and his costume is fancy, but he's wearing tights. :)) IT'S FUNNY. =)) lol. :D

OMG. My brother is watching Apocalypse, The Second World War. So kawawa the people. :( Anyways, I'll end this post na. :"> Au revoir! BTW, I forgot to put the C.S.T.U. yesterday. xD And don't forget to help me here by commenting I support Nina of Dumbchoco! ;)

Current State of The Union
in: dollequin, Ate Cynna, stellarspell.info contest, mom
out: finding a host, not having a domain