Information |
Read |
Profile |
Links
doo daa doo, LIFE AIN'T GOOD.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Damn, this day was the
worst. I am serious. I seriously hate what happened today. I was so embarrassed at the
UN plus I had to walk in SM wearing my costume! How embarrassing. >_<" I feel like renaming this blog to
dollequin but I already have a domain...
PLEASE DON'T STEAL THE NAME. >_< I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU IF I FIND OUT. >:D (Haha, I'm a devil.)
Anyways, I made about 3 + mistakes in the dance... UGH, IT WAS EMBARRASSING. :( But T. Chie said it was okay, and not to mind it... Waiting was so boring, and waiting got me even more nervous... But something happened while we were waiting. xD
My brother's classmate,
Alexei fell off the stage! Sheesh, I feel bad for Alexei. He should've been more careful, but yes, the school should've done something about it! I seriously
dislike my school. >_> I'm a new student, and comparing it to my old one? THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE. ;))
Then a while ago, Ate Cynna and I tried out my site, but she was clueless so she said she'd just give me a layout... I was like :( Okay, but then my friend said she'd do it for us, and Ate Cynna gave her the info. :D I'm pretty excited. I PROMISE TO BE PATIENT. :) I waited long enough for a domain, anyways. :)
So yeah, that's about it. Au revoir, blog!
Current State of the Union
in: patience!
out: clumsy-ness, falling off the stage, and hosting
P.S.: I might change the theme. :) I want something simple. :D
Information
littlemissbrightside
Blogging History
I started blogging when I was about
7 or 8 years old. I found out about blogger through this site called
Total Girl Philippines. The blog I created wasn't anything pretty at all. I used one of the free themes here, and I posted very ugly and short posts
daily. It only lasted for
1 week or so. It wasn't anything special at all. I stopped blogging for a few months, then signed up again for another blog here in blogger. It was a little better this time, because I asked my friend -
Ate Julia - to put a layout for me. I was completely clueless on how to fix the layout, so I left it again. I created lots of blogs in the past, until I came across
Pink Host. I signed up, then I learned how to use
wordpress. I got bored with it, so I went back to blogger. Then back to wordpress. I had a few wordpress blogs, and my current one,
dollequin. This is my random blog.
Why LittleMissBrightside?
Why not? LittleMissBrightside represents me. I get
down and blue sometimes, but I know how to look at the brightside. Plus, it's cute.
Why do you Blog?
I blog for fun. I blog here so I can express myself when I feel like it. I'm most likely found on my main blog,
DOLLEQUIN.
Thanks

Designer:
Yours Truly

Reference:
Steff

Image Banner:
Glitter Graphics

Powered by:
Blogger
NOTE: If I used one of your works, please tag me.
baNINA

hi there! my name is
nina. remember it, but don't wear it out. ;) i'm
11 years
old young.
i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale. :D i like
Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Elizabeth McLaughlin and Samantha Boscarino. i'm a devil-angel. i watch
glee and it's my favorite show. i like to watch
that 70's show and big bang theory too.
i like to write. i'm not really good at it, but i can say i'm okay at it. i'm friendly. i like making friends. i live in the
philippines. i'm a little shy around new people, but once you get to know me,
i'm super girl.
owl city kicks your ass. xD i have a
spunky attitude. i can get
bipolar sometimes.
get used to it.
facebookplurktwittertumblr
links
tag me if you want to link ex.
doo daa doo, LIFE AIN'T GOOD.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Damn, this day was the
worst. I am serious. I seriously hate what happened today. I was so embarrassed at the
UN plus I had to walk in SM wearing my costume! How embarrassing. >_<" I feel like renaming this blog to
dollequin but I already have a domain...
PLEASE DON'T STEAL THE NAME. >_< I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU IF I FIND OUT. >:D (Haha, I'm a devil.)
Anyways, I made about 3 + mistakes in the dance... UGH, IT WAS EMBARRASSING. :( But T. Chie said it was okay, and not to mind it... Waiting was so boring, and waiting got me even more nervous... But something happened while we were waiting. xD
My brother's classmate,
Alexei fell off the stage! Sheesh, I feel bad for Alexei. He should've been more careful, but yes, the school should've done something about it! I seriously
dislike my school. >_> I'm a new student, and comparing it to my old one? THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE. ;))
Then a while ago, Ate Cynna and I tried out my site, but she was clueless so she said she'd just give me a layout... I was like :( Okay, but then my friend said she'd do it for us, and Ate Cynna gave her the info. :D I'm pretty excited. I PROMISE TO BE PATIENT. :) I waited long enough for a domain, anyways. :)
So yeah, that's about it. Au revoir, blog!
Current State of the Union
in: patience!
out: clumsy-ness, falling off the stage, and hosting
P.S.: I might change the theme. :) I want something simple. :D