Information |
Read |
Profile |
Links
Hello, dear blog. :)
Friday, October 23, 2009
Hello,
new blog which I am sure I will no longer update after a month! I just felt the urge to make a new blog here in blogger when I saw this layout... If anyone out there is reading this,
get ready for my bitchy-ness, dramatic-ness, stupidity, and of course,
my one heck of a roller coaster ride called life.
That didn't make sense at all... Anyways, as I was saying, this blog is pretty much just a place to rant about my life and how much it sucks... And how much it rocks more than it sucks. Err, yeah, you better get used to my weirdness.
So now that you're here, drop me a message at the cbox or you get hunted down and then get killed... Just playin' with you. :"> I'm not that good. Uh, so here you will witness my fangirly-ness, my rudeness, and me just being me.
So I'm not making sense... GOOD. That means I'm being myself. I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE LAME THINGS I AM TYPING RIGHT NOW. I just don't know what to say. Obviously, I am not good at keeping blogs.
Anyways, I think that's all I wanted to say... Au revoir.
Information
littlemissbrightside
Blogging History
I started blogging when I was about
7 or 8 years old. I found out about blogger through this site called
Total Girl Philippines. The blog I created wasn't anything pretty at all. I used one of the free themes here, and I posted very ugly and short posts
daily. It only lasted for
1 week or so. It wasn't anything special at all. I stopped blogging for a few months, then signed up again for another blog here in blogger. It was a little better this time, because I asked my friend -
Ate Julia - to put a layout for me. I was completely clueless on how to fix the layout, so I left it again. I created lots of blogs in the past, until I came across
Pink Host. I signed up, then I learned how to use
wordpress. I got bored with it, so I went back to blogger. Then back to wordpress. I had a few wordpress blogs, and my current one,
dollequin. This is my random blog.
Why LittleMissBrightside?
Why not? LittleMissBrightside represents me. I get
down and blue sometimes, but I know how to look at the brightside. Plus, it's cute.
Why do you Blog?
I blog for fun. I blog here so I can express myself when I feel like it. I'm most likely found on my main blog,
DOLLEQUIN.
Thanks

Designer:
Yours Truly

Reference:
Steff

Image Banner:
Glitter Graphics

Powered by:
Blogger
NOTE: If I used one of your works, please tag me.
baNINA

hi there! my name is
nina. remember it, but don't wear it out. ;) i'm
11 years
old young.
i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale. :D i like
Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Elizabeth McLaughlin and Samantha Boscarino. i'm a devil-angel. i watch
glee and it's my favorite show. i like to watch
that 70's show and big bang theory too.
i like to write. i'm not really good at it, but i can say i'm okay at it. i'm friendly. i like making friends. i live in the
philippines. i'm a little shy around new people, but once you get to know me,
i'm super girl.
owl city kicks your ass. xD i have a
spunky attitude. i can get
bipolar sometimes.
get used to it.
facebookplurktwittertumblr
links
tag me if you want to link ex.
Hello, dear blog. :)
Friday, October 23, 2009
Hello,
new blog which I am sure I will no longer update after a month! I just felt the urge to make a new blog here in blogger when I saw this layout... If anyone out there is reading this,
get ready for my bitchy-ness, dramatic-ness, stupidity, and of course,
my one heck of a roller coaster ride called life.
That didn't make sense at all... Anyways, as I was saying, this blog is pretty much just a place to rant about my life and how much it sucks... And how much it rocks more than it sucks. Err, yeah, you better get used to my weirdness.
So now that you're here, drop me a message at the cbox or you get hunted down and then get killed... Just playin' with you. :"> I'm not that good. Uh, so here you will witness my fangirly-ness, my rudeness, and me just being me.
So I'm not making sense... GOOD. That means I'm being myself. I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE LAME THINGS I AM TYPING RIGHT NOW. I just don't know what to say. Obviously, I am not good at keeping blogs.
Anyways, I think that's all I wanted to say... Au revoir.