welcome

this is my blog. not yours.
haters to the left.
this blog is where i put my craziness and my randomness.
enjoy.

twitter


messages



Rewind


Credits
basecode: stephanie
edited by: yours truly





tumblr-ing.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

so yeah, I've been tumblr-ing like crazy for the past few days. xD Blame Anna for starting my addiction. xD I made 4 tumblr themes so far in my life, and the half of them today.

I noticed that I make 2 tumblr themes per day... it's sorta odd. I've been tweeting like hell too. But anyways, I am so mad at tumblr for ruining my tumblarity. So it was like 312, and I was happy 'cause I've posted stuff non-stop... Then I went to my friend's for an hour, and when I checked, 180 something nalang! I was like, pota tumblr, pota. :)) So now all my hardwork doesn't mean a thing... :( DAMN.

Anyways, I just wanted to update you. :) Have a good day, readers. (If there are any. xD)

Current State of The Union:
in: tumblr, tumblr themes, twitter, voice
out: tumblarity, going out to friends for an hour