Information |
Read |
Profile |
Links
i won another domain.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
yay for me. i feel really happy for myself. i'm thinking of calling it
dramaprincess or
stargirl. i'm still thinking of names. i thought of other names last night, but
i forgot them. i am so stupid. :)) anyways, new theme. it's a modified version of
Steff's layout.
Rosh is making a wordpress version of it. How cool. :D
I haven't blogged here for a while now, haven't I?
Natatamad ako e. I've been writing a story, though I'm sure you wouldn't want to read it since it's too
fangirly. Haha, yeah, it's about
Prince. <3
Ano magagawa ko, eh I like him. xD
Agh, my head is itchy. I wonder what's wrong. xD Anyways, I'm open for link ex. Just tag me. ;) kkthnxbai.
Information
littlemissbrightside
Blogging History
I started blogging when I was about
7 or 8 years old. I found out about blogger through this site called
Total Girl Philippines. The blog I created wasn't anything pretty at all. I used one of the free themes here, and I posted very ugly and short posts
daily. It only lasted for
1 week or so. It wasn't anything special at all. I stopped blogging for a few months, then signed up again for another blog here in blogger. It was a little better this time, because I asked my friend -
Ate Julia - to put a layout for me. I was completely clueless on how to fix the layout, so I left it again. I created lots of blogs in the past, until I came across
Pink Host. I signed up, then I learned how to use
wordpress. I got bored with it, so I went back to blogger. Then back to wordpress. I had a few wordpress blogs, and my current one,
dollequin. This is my random blog.
Why LittleMissBrightside?
Why not? LittleMissBrightside represents me. I get
down and blue sometimes, but I know how to look at the brightside. Plus, it's cute.
Why do you Blog?
I blog for fun. I blog here so I can express myself when I feel like it. I'm most likely found on my main blog,
DOLLEQUIN.
Thanks

Designer:
Yours Truly

Reference:
Steff

Image Banner:
Glitter Graphics

Powered by:
Blogger
NOTE: If I used one of your works, please tag me.
baNINA

hi there! my name is
nina. remember it, but don't wear it out. ;) i'm
11 years
old young.
i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale. :D i like
Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Elizabeth McLaughlin and Samantha Boscarino. i'm a devil-angel. i watch
glee and it's my favorite show. i like to watch
that 70's show and big bang theory too.
i like to write. i'm not really good at it, but i can say i'm okay at it. i'm friendly. i like making friends. i live in the
philippines. i'm a little shy around new people, but once you get to know me,
i'm super girl.
owl city kicks your ass. xD i have a
spunky attitude. i can get
bipolar sometimes.
get used to it.
facebookplurktwittertumblr
links
tag me if you want to link ex.
i won another domain.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
yay for me. i feel really happy for myself. i'm thinking of calling it
dramaprincess or
stargirl. i'm still thinking of names. i thought of other names last night, but
i forgot them. i am so stupid. :)) anyways, new theme. it's a modified version of
Steff's layout.
Rosh is making a wordpress version of it. How cool. :D
I haven't blogged here for a while now, haven't I?
Natatamad ako e. I've been writing a story, though I'm sure you wouldn't want to read it since it's too
fangirly. Haha, yeah, it's about
Prince. <3
Ano magagawa ko, eh I like him. xD
Agh, my head is itchy. I wonder what's wrong. xD Anyways, I'm open for link ex. Just tag me. ;) kkthnxbai.